Monday, April 19, 2010

Dance Pictures

We're still keeping busy these days and I just can't seem to find the time that I used to for blogging. Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things again soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd post some preview dance recital pictures. Sunday, we had to head to the studio with the recital costumes for Madeline's formal dance pictures. I snapped these photos before she got the formal pictures taken. Madeline was certainly thrilled about being able to slip on her costumes and wear a little make-up. The top photo is for Madeline's ballet dance to "Best of Friends" from The Fox and the Hound. The bottom photo is from the tap routine which will be danced to "The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" sung by Hillary Duff.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely adorable!

Rebekah said...

So sweet! She is so pretty in her dance costumes!!!