Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dancing Queen

Today was Madeline's dance recital. Madeline did an awesome job! If I can figure out how to transfer video of her performances I will post them online. In the meantime, I will post photos of her dressed for each dance. The top photo was for ballet, where Madeline danced to "Best of Friends" from "The Fox and the Hound". The middle photo was for tap, where Madeline danced to "The Tiki Room" by Hilary Duff and followed by a group (tap) photo of Madeline's class. Finally, the last photo was before Madeline danced in the recital's finale. By the way, all the poses in Madeline's photos (notice they are all pretty much the same?) are all of Madeline's own doing.....yes, she is becoming quite the ham. Despite her "ham tendencies", Madeline did great and we are very proud of her!

5 comments:

Marysia said...

Love the poses! So cute!!

Rebekah said...

She is Toooo cute! Love the poses!!! The second outfit,with the big bow in her hair, could totally be a Russian dance outfit. Love it!

Amy said...

Rebekah, Russian Dance outfit???? More like a referral pic :-)

Craig and Phyllis said...

Enjoyed the photos! That is funny that she has her "dance pose!"

I just read of your quiet time at home! I think I am jealous!! Sounds like you got a lot accomplished, though.

Patti said...

Oh she's adorable! How cute - I love the ham that she is!