Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding Bells

Last night, David and I went to the wedding of my cousin, Malina, to her new hubby, Eric. I was so bummed that I forgot my regular camera. Cell phone cameras just don't cut it for wedding pictures. I am hoping that wedding pics get shared on Facebook so that my siblings can see them. I can say though, that Malina was a beautiful bride. Her dress was so elegant. I loved the bridesmaid dresses and Aunt Mary Grace looked stunning in her dress.....I LOVED the green!

I have to say that I am a sucker for weddings. Yes, the whole love story bit that goes along with weddings is cool but what I really love is a night out on the town. You know that for the evening of the wedding you get to dress up, be with a bunch of people you know (be it friends and/or family), have a nice dinner out, a few cocktails and an evening of dancing. Malina's wedding was a blast. The locale, food and party's special details were wonderful but what I enjoyed most was the ability to have a fun evening with my family (dad's side) that I just simply don't see often enough. Loads of laughs and fun times filled the evening and of course, if you know me, you know that I was on the dance floor pretty much all night. Best wishes, Malina and Eric!

The photo above is a shot that I took of me and David. The photo below is very, very, VERY poor quality (damn, I wish I remembered my regular camera) because it was taken by my cell phone, but nevertheless, you can still see that Malina made a beautiful bride. Hopefully more pictures will be shared on Facebook soon.

No comments: