Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of School

Yesterday, Madeline had her end of the year party at school. She is now officially on summer vacation. I am not quite sure that Madeline truly grasps the idea that she will not go to school again until September, especially since she loves school. Yet, I am pretty sure her summer will be action-packed and thus she will quickly get used to her new summer "schedule".

Not much new to report here. We are trying to take advantage of this lull in the action to catch up on some house/yard work before the hectic days that are ahead of us later this month roll in. In the meantime, I thought I would share a picture of Madeline heading out for her last day of school (top). I have to giggle when I compare that photo with her apprehensive look in her 1st day of school photo (bottom).

No comments: