Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hangin' In There

Yep, still alive. I know I haven't posted in a while but I just can't seem to have enough hours in a day to do *anything*. How is that possible??? I haven't done hardly any Christmas shopping, I am not even packed even though Madeline and I are leaving to visit my sister, Marysia, in the Baltimore area in just about 12 hours. My dining room wallpaper is still half stripped with no thought of finishing before the end of the year.

I just wanted to touch base for my daily blog readers to let you know that Mama-Dirtyfoot is still here. We are busy doing a whole lot of nothing yet things are hectic, hectic, hectic. And what do I do??? I take on more projects....but that's for another day.

Despite practically killing myself and my family over Thanksgiving (I left a burner to my stove on. The flame went out and the gas was flowing from I would have to guess 7pm - 10am before it was noticed), and dealing today with Madeline's teacher telling me that Madeline decided to try to get a laugh from her Pre-K schoolmates by showing them her butt, I am still alive and surprisingly still sane.

I will try to post during our visit to Marysia.....

No comments: