Friday, March 12, 2010

My Sister, Marysia, The Life Saver!

I haven't posted in FOREVER. We've been so busy!! I have an inbox full of emails that I haven't had time to get to. I apologize if you are waiting for me...

Some of the things that are going on are: Most important, David is doing much better from his bout with pneumonia. He just needs to get a follow-up X-ray this weekend. During this time too, I helped run/organize a fundraiser and am gearing up to start working on another one soon. Also, we have had some more painting work done in Madeline's bedroom and Madeline's bathroom. The painter just finished up a few hours ago! I will try to post some pictures once I get everything back in place. But the painting of the room is where my sister, Marysia, was a lifesaver! After two sleepless nights of having Madeline kick us as she slept in our bed (while being temporarily relocated while her room was being painted) Marysia gave me the great idea of getting Madeline excited about sleeping in a tent in our room. Madeline LOVED the idea, especially since we called it a "castle tent". That saved us all from having a week's worth of crappy sleep. YEAH!! Tonight, Madeline will be back in her own bedroom.

Additionally, I am trying to do some Spring cleaning. We have had some nicer Spring weather and I have the itch to get things spruced up. We did, however, take some time to enjoy the hot tub as a family on one of the nicer days.

Now, I gotta run as I am meeting up with some friends that I used to work with 17 years ago!!!! Holy cow, has it been that long ago? Gotta run....

No comments: