Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Have Bangs

One of my very good friends is a stylist. For personal reasons she took a leave of absence, but because we are friends, she continues to cut my hair. I griped to her that I am having "Mom Syndrome". I cannot seem to find the time to even look at a hair dryer, mousse or hair spray. Last night, we opted for the the low maintenance cut. I got bangs! Luckily for me, bangs are back in style.
The only problem is that my mug in this photo does not do the cut justice. No, I am not wearing ANY make-up. And, besides that, why is my one eye wide open and the other half-shut? Other than the fact that I am not very photogenic, I am very happy with my new cut. Not once today did I feel the urge to pull my hair back into a mini-pony at the crown of my head. Now if only I could get out of my elastic-waisted lounge pants and apply some cosmetics I would be in business!

5 comments:

suzabelladuke said...

Well at least the bangs hide the droopy eye. Time for a face/eye lift. You know you are at that age... Maybe the bangs made the eye more droopy.

Amy said...

LOL...Thanks for the support :-)

Anonymous said...

MDFILF!

Except, you're my sister...

Amy said...

That's twisted!

Anonymous said...

You always were my favorite sister...