Saturday, November 22, 2008

Will You Be My Friend?

At the end of October, my brother, Marty, posted an entry on his blog about Facebook. I used to be pretty hip on everything pop culture but now that I am not working and in the mom zone I have lost my touch. In an effort to regain my "hip-ness" I joined Facebook. Yes, I am now addicted. So, after Madeline goes to bed, my evenings are filled with the Adventures of Mama-Dirtyfoot blog and Facebook. It has been fun looking up people from my "past lives" and having an opportunity to communicate more regularly with family and my current circles of friends. If you haven't joined the phenomena, check it out. And by the way, I'll be your friend :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will always be your friend...

ResearchGuy® said...

and here I thought I was special... :(


Hmph.




;)

Amy said...

Ohhhhhh, of course! You and Frank Scinta! ;-)