Friday, October 9, 2009

Nothing New.....Except Clothes!

I haven't posted since Wednesday but nothing new or exciting is going on here. Madeline has been buggin' out lately about wanting to wear skirts or dresses to school. Unfortunately, all of her dresses were summer dresses and it has been too cold here. So, Madeline and I did a trek out to the outlet mall the other day. I didn't mind doing this because we didn't do any back to school shopping as I wanted to wait until I pulled out the warmer clothes to get a good handle of how much stuff Madeline still fit into from last year. Besides, waiting like this would offer me the opportunity for sales. There is one wing of the outlet mall that holds the majority of the children's clothing stores (aka the Maddie wing). I am not sure who had more fun there, Mama or Madeline. I walked away with only one purchase from Carter's (a turtleneck to wear under her Halloween costume) but a bunch from Gymboree. Gymboree's clothes are sooooo cute. They have the potential of being expensive however I bought everything on sale at 60% off so I got some fantastic deals. The other thing about Gymboree's clothing is that it is amazing quality and will last forever. Needless to say, Madeline was a happy camper on Thursday when she had a skirt to wear to school.

4 comments:

Marysia said...

Wow, I love her smile in this picture. She is just glowing from her shopping adventure.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

We went to the outlet today. That kitty line at gymboree is adorable!!

Amy said...

Melanie....I was ready to buy out the kitty line! The outfit she is wearing is from that line and I bought another one that she'll wear for her 4yr old pictures that she'll have done next week.

Margaret said...

Can you say Shopping High!