Friday, October 16, 2009

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Monday! What's been keeping me from the computer?? Nothing and everything. I don't have too much new to report here yet, at the same time I have been busy. "Buffalo Grandma" has been staying with us since Wednesday. I swear she brought with her enough food to feed an army.....she *soooo totally* didn't have to do that!! It has been nice visiting and Madeline has been enjoying the attention from "Buffalo Grandma".

Yesterday, Shirley had some running around to do during the day so Mama-Dirtyfoot took the opportunity to get her eyebrows waxed.....oh yeah, they were BAD! Since it was mid-day and there were no customers, I also took the time to get a quickie pedicure. I figured I would have Madeline color while my gnarly feet were being taken care of. The people at the nail salon asked if I wanted to have Madeline's nails painted.....sure what the heck! That would keep Madeline busy as I was getting scrubbed, scraped, painted and waxed. You should've seen Madeline's expression during this entire process. It's not like I have never painted her nails, but the fact that she was getting "big girl" treatment made Madeline thrilled. The lady even included on each of her ring fingers and each of her big toes. Madeline couldn't wait to show Papa when he got home. The picture above is Madeline peeking over the drying table.