Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All Better

It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do! Madeline complained a little bit about her foot later in the day yesterday but nothing drastic. I gave her some ibuprofen before bed and rubbed her foot down with Franzbranns Liniment. Madeline slept in this morning and awoke a completely different child. There were no complaints about her foot and her mood was much improved too. She was actually outside running around in the afternoon today. So either she had sprained something or was suffering from growing pains. At least if Madeline's foot pains start up again while we are in Europe we will know that its nothing major that needs immediate care.

With regard to the Franzbranns Liniment, I now SWEAR BY IT!! My mom brought it back from one of her senior citizen's bus trips. She picked up for me to try out on David to see if it would help his aches and pains due to arthritis. She said that the seniors were buying it up so she thought she would give it a try. It sat in our linen closet for years until one day we finally decided to give it a try. As it was applied for the first time I thought there was no way this stuff would work because it has the consistency of water. But sure enough, this stuff works magic! Also, it doesn't stink like Ben-Gay or Flex-All and there is no icy-hot sensation after application. This product is made in Canada, in fact my mom bought it there, but I believe it can be purchased online. Luckily for me, since we live so close to Canada we are there quite often and therefore I can just pick it up next time we are there. I need to make a mental note of that because we are running low.

No comments: