Monday, March 16, 2009

More Preparations

I am having a hard time realizing that we are leaving in six days. I am trying to get things together but there are not enough hours in the day. Today, I picked up the Euros that we ordered. Madeline and I also headed back to the mall. We hit the Carter's store and Children's Place in the outlet mall. Madeline now has a few spring items for our travels. We made a stop at WalMart to stock up on Benydryl (as recommended by her pediatrician) to aid in a good night sleep for Madeline (and us) on the plane on our way to Dublin. We also picked out a few small *new* toys to pack for the plan to keep Madeline occupied trans-Atlantic on the way home. (Yes, we figured out on our trips to Russia that the way to limit jet lag with trans-Atlantic flights is to sleep as much as possible on the way there and stay awake as long as possible on the way back). Also, tonight my friend Kelly and I drove out to my friend, Andrea's, house for haircuts (see above). The remainder of the week I need to pack and clean-up our house for our house sitter. There sooooo totally aren't enough hours in the day!

No comments: