Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Makeup"

This morning, while Madeline was at school, I ran out to Bath & Body Works to get something for Madeline's speech teacher's birthday. After picking up Madeline we needed to hurry home to wrap the present as her speech teacher was coming over shortly after we got home. Go figure, I was out of gift bags. I decided to have Madeline decorate a paper bag with drawings and stickers. Madeline was very busy with her artwork so I began to wrap the items in tissue paper. Madeline was quite quiet......hmmmmm, she must really be getting into that artwork. I turned to check on her and discovered that Madeline decided to use the marker as make-up. I am having a hard time removing it. Let's hope it comes out because our social worker is coming over tomorrow for our 2 year post-placement visit!

No comments: