Monday, May 4, 2009

Thursday (4/30) recap

Thursday, Madeline had school in the morning. Marysia and I dropped Madeline off at school and had a couple of hours to hang out. We ended up getting some coffee and a bite to eat and fit in a little bit of shopping before we had to pick up Madeline. Thursday was a beautiful day here. After picking up Madeline we got some fresh air while Madeline played outside. As per Madeline's request, we even ate our lunch outside.

Thursday evening we had to pick-up my other sister, Margaret, from the airport. Margaret's flight was arriving late so Marysia and I decided to have a late dinner before heading to the airport. After David got home from work, Marysia and I headed out. We first went to the mall and I actually managed to find something to wear for the reunion. We stayed at the mall 'til closing and headed out to a bite to eat at 9pm. Marysia and I dined leisurely at the Creekview Restaurant in Williamsville. We lingered until well after 11pm and headed to the airport to pick up Margaret. Margaret's flight came in at about 11:45pm. When we got home from the airport we sat and chit-chatted for a little while. However, knowing that I had to get up early the next day, we didn't stay up too late.

No comments: