Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sooooo Non-Productive!

I was soooooo not productive enough this weekend! Friday was a social evening for me as I went to a wine tasting party at a friend's house. The party ended up carrying over to a neighbors house for a huge bon fire. On Saturday, (the only productive thing I did) I had some time to shop at a craft store for some supplies for the reunion/fundraiser that I am helping organize on May 2nd. Also, David, Madeline and I took a ride out to Jos A Bank to take advantage of a great sale! David needed more work clothes so we ended up buying 3 suits.....crap, menswear is expensive!!! Today, we scoped out some areas for houses (here we go again). Yet the mounds of housework that needs to be accomplished was hardly touched.

I still have mounds to do for the reunion/fundraiser that I helping organize on May 2nd. My house is a DISASTER and I will have house guests beginning April 28th. As far as preparing my house, with a 3 year old, I am taking one step forward and two steps back. This week is crazy for me....a Doctor appointment for Madeline (a shot), a "Mom's Night Out" event, Madeline's swim lessons, Madeline's dance class, Madeline's dance photos (on a different day than her class) a 2 year old's birthday party, a 45 min drive out (each way) to pick up donations for the fund raiser (plus the time for the social visit) and also a reunion/fundraiser planning meeting.

I will try to keep all posted on our daily adventures but things will be a bit chaotic for a couple of weeks. Please stay tuned even if I lag a bit in regular postings. As of now I have a lot on my list of things to do and I just don't know where to start...... Oh wait, I know!!!.....ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

No comments: