Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

Ahhhhh....what a great way to start the day! I know, I should take this time while Madeline is still sleeping to be productive unpacking.....but the Sun Room was calling my name! (Excuse the miscellaneous stuff on the floor that is still waiting to find a place) The temperatures dropped a little so David and I decided to turn the air off last night. This morning, I made myself some coffee and headed out to the Sun Room with the morning paper. The cool breeze flowed through all the screens as I listened to the birds chirping and the cicada bugs buzzing. When the cable company was here the other day, I had them add cable in the sun room too so David and I were able to watch the evening news out there. Maybe I'll indulge in a morning show now while I sip on some more coffee. Have I told you that I love my new house?

3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Sounds heavenly!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to come see!!!

Amy said...

I'm still in a mess.....ugh!