Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WARNING! Falling Off The Face Of The Planet

FYI!! Today is Moving Day. I will try to gain Internet access throughout this transition however it may not be possible for the next couple of days. So, although it may seem as though Mama-Dirtyfoot has fallen off the face of the planet, we are simply in our mid-moving transition. We will be out of our old house today and will be sleeping at the new house this evening. Our Internet should be reconnected at the new house on Monday 8/17 but if it is possible to hop on the Internet before that, I will. For those of you that know me, I may be reached on my cell phone over the next few days. Our new home phone will also be hooked up on Monday 8/17. Additionally, I will be sending out new address cards too so that you know where to come visit us.

No comments: