Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Room Down (sort of)

I finally have one room completely set up without boxes.....and Madeline is the lucky recipient of that. I thought I would send along pictures of her room. Keep in mind that all I did here is unpack stuff. I still need to paint (which probably wont be until winter), add some curtains (the shades were left by the prior owner), and also add some artwork to pull the whole thing together. However, I will not be able to get all this pulled together until we settle in the house a little more. But here is a peek at Maddie's room - Phase I

The first photo is a peek into Madeline's room from the hallway (don't mind the blue bed rail flopped down at the side of the bed)

This photo is me standing just outside her room. You can see the little hallway area outside her room opens up to the family room below.



















One of two sets of windows. You can see the hallway. To the right is where the hall opens to the family room and to the left is a bathroom.














You can see the other set of windows and ooooooohhhhh how desperately we need paint, curtains and pictures.

3 comments:

Patti said...

It looks like a nice sized room! I am sure it feels good to get some of the boxes emptied and out of the house. Is it starting to feel like home?

Amy said...

It is starting to feel a bit more like home. But I think it'll totally be home when I am completely unpacked and have a chance to relax. Painting and pictures on the wall will help too!!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Looks like you made process!