Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frazzled!!!!

Aaahhhhhhh! It is after 9pm and I am leaving this house at 7am for the airport. Have I even started packing for Madeline and me for five nights???? NO!!!!! Talk about stressed!!! And I wanted to finish my Christmas Cards too before I left. Why????....I mean, I am coming home on the 7th, in plenty of time before Christmas. I don't know.....I guess I am just a freak. Because I am sooooo behind, I really, really, REALLY don't have time for a long post. But, rest assured, I will post from Maryland to tell of our shopping excursions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you get here! Just lose the freakishness by then. I don't think I have the energy to put up with you when you are over-tired and stressed. We have a lot of shopping to do. Christmas cards?? Blog posts?? Pack and GO TO BED!!. See you soon.