Monday, December 29, 2008

Indiana - Day Four

Here we go again. Gosh, I have nothing new to report in our morning ritual today. My regular blog readers are going to start dropping off because we are leading such a boring life here in Indiana. Same old, same old this morning. Sleep in late (Oh, funny story there - see below), eat breakfast on indoor patio, swim in pool, get showered (we ate another gross Chicago-dog today) and then go to Grandma and Grandpa's in the afternoon to hang out.

The funny story regarding sleep is that I *thought* we were sleeping in the past few days. The clock said 10am.....that's LATE. I couldn't understand why I wasn't feeling rested. I came to find out last night that the alarm clock in our hotel room was set two hours fast! We were actually getting up at 8am. This morning though we all *did* sleep in and it was marvelous!

This evening for dinner we met.....oh, let's just call her an "old friend" of David's for dinner. David, Madeline and I went out to eat with Susan and her boyfriend. It was a nice evening. The only thing that really stuck out in my mind is how two people who have a connected past can be so basically similar but at the same time be so very different. Tonight two very different worlds reunited, yet these two worlds were at one time one in the same. It really just boggles my mind.....regardless, it was a nice evening.

No comments: