Saturday, December 6, 2008

Marysia's House - Day Four

I am writing my post a little earlier today so that Marysia and I can spend the evening wrapping (hopefully all) the gifts we purchased over the past few days. We've had a low key but productive day today. All of us slept in this morning and Marysia whipped up a yummy pancake and sausage breakfast. Madeline ate a sausage patty and THREE pancakes! My brother-in-law Mike was nice enough to offer to watch Madeline so that Marysia and I could do some more shopping child free. Marysia and I were very productive at Target. When we returned, Madeline was having fun with her cousins and watching Aladdin. Marysia's kids range in age from 16 to 12 and they are all wonderful sports when it comes to playing with and amusing their little cousin. Madeline is loving all the fun.

Marysia is cooking away (and won't let me help) some breaded pork chops for dinner. She was disappointed that I won't be able to rave about the scrumptious chops on my blog tonight because the post will already be done. Yet, I have faith that they will be just like moms!

No comments: