Friday, October 17, 2008

Celebrity Status

You know that you have hit Celebrity Status when your blog is being formally introduced on another's blog. Granted, it is my brothers' blog, but don't let the nepotism diminish it, they were a 2006 Weblog Awards Finalist. Therefore, I feel like I should start scheduling autograph signings soon. Anyway, the post that they had written as an introduction (click here to read it), was much appreciated as it offered the supportive love only siblings can do.

I do "give props" to their blog, Mazurland Blog, as they have a very definitive political view that they believe in and express. While I don't always agree with them, I do appreciate the conviction of their point of view. As a result, some serious debates, gentle ribbing and late-night noogies often occur between my brothers, sisters and me at our annual family campouts (MCOs). These differences of opinion may have further herded me into the "black sheep" pen, but despite our differences, political and otherwise, I must say my brothers (and sisters too) are, without a doubt, the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cute, MDF...

Amy said...

Not as cute as those handsome, hunkie boys over at Mazurland!